Who Should join the SEPAC?
- Parents and/or guardians of children who receive any type of special education services or accommodations in school, such as an Individualized Education Program (IEP), a 504 accommodation, or out-of-district placement.
- Parents who think their child may have some learning issues or differences.
- Parents who would like to understand or have an interest in the Special Education process.
- Parents, educators, or any members of the community who want to learn more!
Why Get Involved?
- To network with other parents in the community.
- To share your own expertise and experiences with other parents.
- To learn about the services available for children with learning issues or differences.
- To learn to advocate for your child's needs more effectively.
When are the Meetings?
LSSEPAC meetings are held at the Goodnow Library from 7:00 pm to 8:45 pm on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
We welcome and need your participation!
Please email us now!